Friday, March 20, 2009

Sharapova pulls out......AGAIN!


Maria Sharapova pulled out of the Sony Ericsson Open today and I'm sure we all have no clue when she will play singles again. Sharapova competed in the doubles at Indian Wells with fellow Russian, Elena Vesnina. The two lost in a very tight match in he first round. Sharapova says she still isn't ready to play alone though. "It felt great to be on tour last week even if it was just playing doubles," announced Sharapova on her website. "I am still not ready to play seven consecutive matches and will have to withdraw from the Sony Ericsson Open, which is one of my favorite tournaments of the year." Pesonally, as you already know, I can't wait till Maria returns, but I'll admit, I'm starting to get annoyed. And yes, I want her to be in top form when she does return, but I just hope she is trying her absolute hardest to come back as soon as possible. Maria will be traveling to the tournament in Miami so she can sign autographs for fans. Save the date!She'll be there March 26th at noon.

No comments: