Thursday, June 25, 2009

Azarenka and Chakvetadze bare almost all for FHM



Victoria Azarenka, Anna Chakvetadze, Alona Bondaernko and Dominika Cibulkova worked the camera, and looked "fierce" doing it for the August issue of FHM magazine. I only posted the video with Vika and Chalvetadze because I wasn't sure how many of you were interested in seeing a chubby 5'3 Slovak with arms shorter than a loaf of bread in her bikini. I know that wasn't the nicest comment ever, but I guess you could call me the "Perez Hilton of tennis blogging". I have no regrets. Okay, back to the point. Michael Jackson passed away today at the age of 50. The King of Pop suffered a heart attack and was rushed to UCLA medical center where he was pronounced dead. R.I.P.

Also, the latest version of the ceiling fan duster, Anna Chakvetadze's locks, is available at Target and Walmart!

No comments: