Tuesday, September 22, 2009

JUSTINE READY TO ANNOUNCE COMEBACK!?


Well, that's the word on the street, accoring to numerous Belgian newspaper reports, including La Derniere Heure and Le Soir. The 7-time GS winner will reportedly announce her return to tennis after a year and a half off, TODAY! I've always been a huge Williams sisters fan, but I must admit, I have been missing Justine ever since her first French Open off. She was the last legitimate number one, and her vid was never filled. Maybe her good friend and US Open Champion Kim Clijters talked her ino it. After all, the way Kim was playing in New York, Mama Clijsters needed some tougher competition. According to Tennis' Tom Perrotta, the Belgian will announce her return today, but will start competing again in 2010. I wonder how miss Serena Williams feels about this. Henin ousted the American in three consecutive GS quarters in 2007.

I say Justine reaches number 1 and stays there. What do you guys think?

No comments: