Friday, September 25, 2009

Fed Pulls Out of Tokyo & Shanghai; Attends Versace Fashion Show

Roger backstage w/ Giorgio Armani

Roger at Versace

Roger Federer has pulled out of the upcoming tournaments in Tokyo and Shanghai, which I don't find surprising, considering the twinnies do need SOME attention. Mr. Fed posted this statement on his website.

Dear Fans

I am disappointed that I have to withdraw from Tokyo and Shanghai as they are two of my favorite cities in the world and the fans have been great to me over the years. After consultation with my team and doctors, I decided to take the difficult decision to withdraw from both tournaments so that I can give my body a chance to rest, rehabilitate and fully recover from a physically challenging year.

Kind regards,

Roger


No comments: