Sunday, November 8, 2009

Serena Wants YOU to Know That She is a Serious Actress!


We love Serena to death, but she is the number one tennis player in the world, at the top of her game, and is already seriously considering a full-on acting career. This IS sort of why we admire her. She doesn't care how many occupations she has at once, because she just conquers them all.

After dying on E.R. back in '05, Serena claims that she is getting into the industry to stay......as oppose to, um, die. "I really enjoy acting. I like being in front of the camera. I think I should be an action star. I always wanted to die in acting and then I died (in E.R.) and I was miserable!" Now the younger Williams wants to be an action star. "I can do a real mean chop and kick," Serena boasts. "And I can jump high and run fast and cartwheel."

And this qualifies you to be the next Jackie Chan....how?

Whatevs, we still love her, but perhaps she should consider toning it down a notch. Tennis Pro, Jewelry designer and script writer are enough...right?

No comments: