Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to Reality...

My 1-month hiatus has come to an end. It was nice to not have to worry about posting daily and what not, but it's great to be back bringing you tennis 24/7. So what happened when I left: Andy Murray was brilliant in Montreal, Federer hired Paul Annacone, David Nalbandian looked like a new man, Sharapova and Clijsters played some inspired tennis, Dinara Safina fell to world number 70, Ivanovic got back on track then fell off again and Murray and his coach parted ways.

This week the men are in Cincy while the ladies are in Toronto, and the year's final Grand Slam is less than two weeks away.

I got my vacay so now I'm back to full-on blogging again. I'd like to think I was terribly missed, but some voice in my head is telling me that that's a fabrication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were missed.