Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back (I hope) From a MUCH Needed Break

K, so I know it's been quite a while since I last blogged. The day of the men's US Open final, to be exact. School work has been coming left and right and I just haven't been in the mood to blog very much, but I am pretty sure the fire in me is back. That was cheesy.

So, despite the fact that many of you have continued visiting the blog during my absence and been disappointed in the lack of new material, you can now come to Serve and Return and be expecting some news. Most of the time. I'll try to stay on top of my game.

Andy Murray and Fed are set to face off in the Shanghai finals after the Swiss dismantled Soderling and Djokovic back-to-back. Rafa was upset by Melzer. Caro has taken over the top ranking and Serena, Venus and Kim have all called it a year.

Thanks for the continued support. Be back tomorrow!

No comments: